Fortius PE are currently seeking to employ a primary school PE specialist for peripatetic work in the Swindon and Wiltshire area. Fortius PE is one of the country’s regional training centre for Primary Physical Education – so recognised national training could be available to employees
Teaching and Learning:
- To plan and deliver high quality PE lessons and other learning activities i.e. after school and lunchtime activities
- Teach pupils according to their educational needs making provision for the more able and pupils with specific learning needs
- High quality teaching includes the assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Liaise with other colleagues within SSSP/ Fortius to review, plan and discuss teaching strategies within PE to enhance the quality of PE delivery
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of the children that fall under your responsibility or that you come into contact with.