Whether you are a coach, activator, facilitator, instructor, leader, teacher, trainer, staff or volunteer, we offer a range of courses and CPD to suit the varied roles involved in sport and physical activity.
Here you will find courses and information if you are…
- New to coaching
- Wanting to develop your own professional development
- Working with talented athletes
- Wanting the opportunity to share skills and knowledge with other workforce roles
We offer a comprehensive range of courses to suit your needs, including:
- Emergency First Response (Primary Care)
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children
- Time to Listen
- Mental Health Awareness in Sport and Physical Activity
- Mentoring Sports Coaches
- How to Deliver Engaging Sessions for Young People
- Behaviors Change Tactics
- Additional Learning Academy and Online Courses
Please book online from the list to the left of this page or use our Learning Academy Booking Form. A list of our current scheduled courses is available to download here. For further information, please email Joy Rickard or call 01225 781500.
Please visit the CPSU website for guidance on which safeuguarding course is right for you.