Horningsham School Case Study
Through engaging staff, pupils, parents and partner organisations, Horningsham have succeeded in their goal to increase participation in sport, particularly competitive sport. They have achieved the YST Quality Mark, a nationally recognised award for achievement in PE and school sport. The School Games ‘Silver’ award was also gained in 2015, with a hope of achieving the ‘Gold’ award in 2016.
The full case study can be found below, offering valuable insight into how the Primary Sports Premium Grant can have a huge impact on children's lives.
Wiltshire and Swindon Sport ( WASP ) aim to promote and support sport and physical activity. We can support your club, school and workplace with a range of services including:
- Sport Funding& Grants support, information and advice
- First Aid training / Safeguarding and Child Protection / Social Media training
- Event Safety Management
- Workplace Health programme –Workplace Challenge
- Support for Sports Coaches –Coach Bursary,Coach Education,RightCoach
- Club Support & Development –Clubmark,Club Matters
- Training / meeting room hire
- Marketing & Communications support and Sponsorship opportunities
- Sport England Projects –School Games,Satellite Clubs,Sportivate.
If you think we can help you please get in touch… Kirsty@wiltssport.org.uk or call 01225 781500.