On the Saturday there will be a Come & Try Community Engagement session from 11am to 1pm. Not only will you have a chance to try wheelchair tennis but also Visually Impaired, Learning Disability and Deaf tennis. This will be run by the tennis Foundation and the Bath/Bristol network.
This event is great for anyone who would like to:
- Try wheelchair, visually impaired, learning disability or deaf tennis
- Find out how you can get involved in making your venue or club inclusive
- Talk to the network and find your closest club where you or someone you know can participate
Alongside the Come and Try there is also a chance to watch the final!
Date: Saturday 19 November 2016
Time: 11am to 1pm
Location: University of Bath
Flyer: Download here1.72 MB
Wiltshire and Swindon Sport (WASP) aim to promote and support sport and physical activity. We can support your club, school and workplace with a range of services including:
- Sport Funding& Grants support, information and advice
- First Aid training / Safeguarding and Child Protection / Social Media training
- Event Safety Management
- Workplace Health programme –Workplace Challenge
- Support for Sports Coaches –Coach Bursary,Coach Education,RightCoach
- Club Support & Development –Clubmark,Club Matters
- Training / meeting room hire
- Marketing & Communications support and Sponsorship opportunities
- Sport England Projects –School Games,Satellite Clubs,Sportivate.
If you think we can help you please get in touch… Kirsty@wiltssport.org.uk or call 01225 781500.