Following the success of their popular Loop at Work, Loop in the Clubhouse and Loop on Campus programmes, Loop in the Community is the perfect way for organisations to ensure everyone, regardless of age, ability or gender, are able to lead active, healthy and happy lives. Their tailored table tennis table packages are designed to suit the needs of organisations working with different communities, providing everything needed to kick-start social table tennis!
Whether you’re targeting groups with disabilities, women and girls, ethnic minorities, younger people, older people or simply want to get everyone involved, Loop in the Community has a package designed to help you bring the members of your community closer together playing and enjoying social table tennis.
To find out more:
Wiltshire and Swindon Sport (WASP) aim to promote and support sport and physical activity. We can support your club, school and workplace with a range of services including:
- Sport Funding& Grants support, information and advice
- First Aid training / Safeguarding and Child Protection / Social Media training
- Event Safety Management
- Workplace Health programme –Workplace Challenge
- Support for Sports Coaches –Coach Bursary,Coach Education,RightCoach
- Club Support & Development –Clubmark,Club Matters
- Training / meeting room hire
- Marketing & Communications support and Sponsorship opportunities
- Sport England Projects –School Games,Satellite Clubs,Sportivate.
If you think we can help you please get in touch… Kirsty@wiltssport.org.uk or call 01225 781500.
Tags: table tennis