Aimed towards helpers, teachers, coaches and anyone wanting to get involved with disability swimming from both clubs and learn to swim schemes. This conference will cover: differences and types of disabilities, challenges and solutions, tips and adaptations and pathways and support networks.
Sunday 18th June, 10.30am-12.30pm
Holiday Inn Taunton, Deane Gate Avenue, TA1 2UA.
Conference cost: £10 per person (non-swim21 clubs) £8 per person (swim21 clubs). Includes a sandwich lunch and coffee.
Limited spaces available.
To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, club, and tel no. by Thursday 9th June and pay by
BACS to account no. 04630314 Sort Code 30-90-54 using reference ‘RDis’ followed by your surname.
Alternatively send a cheque payable to ‘ASA SW Region’ to ASA SW Regional Office, Castle Business Centre, Castle Road, Chelston Business Centre, Wellington TA21 9JQ to arrive by Mon 5th June.
BOOKINGS AFTER 9TH JUNE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Wiltshire and Swindon Sport (WASP) aim to promote and support sport and physical activity. We can support your club, school and workplace with a range of services including:
- Sport Funding& Grants support, information and advice
- First Aid training / Safeguarding and Child Protection / Social Media training
- Event Safety Management
- Workplace Health programme –Workplace Challenge
- Support for Sports Coaches –Coach Bursary,Coach Education,RightCoach
- Club Support & Development –Clubmark,Club Matters
- Training / meeting room hire
- Marketing & Communications support and Sponsorship opportunities
- Sport England Projects –School Games,Satellite Clubs,Sportivate.
If you think we can help you please get in touch… Kirsty@wiltssport.org.uk or call 01225 781500.