HSBC Golf Roots Centres
The Golf Foundation maintains a network of approved junior friendly facilities that are committed to working in the local community and then providing follow-on coaching opportunities. By achieving minimum criteria, a golf club can become an HSBC Golf Roots Centre and be a focal point for the delivery of a local action plan.
What the Golf Foundation offers
- Access to grant-aid to support the delivery of an agreed action plan.
- Downloadable promotional leaflets and posters for the notice board.
- A certificate acknowledging the club’s status as a HSBC Golf Roots Centre.
- Use of HSBC Golf Roots logos for the purpose of promoting activity.
- Advice and support from a Golf Foundation Regional Development Officer.
Poster with full details - Golf_Roots_Centres.pdf562.69 KB
For more information about the Golf Foundation, visit www.golf-foundation.org or call 01992 449830