If you are a current player then get behind the sport you love by encouraging friends and family to pick up a racket over the next month. This could be at the existing session you play or even taking time out to book a court outside of your usual session to have that all important social, fun and fitness opportunity with friends and family.
Alternatively you may be someone that used to play the sport and for whatever reason stopped. Remember the good times you had whilst on court? Why not dust of the racket and find a suitable session near you and relive the good experiences on court. (images attached that can sit alongside this to support).
Badminton England would love to hear about people Rallying Behind Badminton and picking up a racket! Share your story:
Wiltshire and Swindon Sport (WASP) aim to promote and support sport and physical activity. We can support your club, school and workplace with a range of services including:
- Sport Funding & Grants support, information and advice
- First Aid training / Safeguarding and Child Protection / Social Media training
- Event Safety Management
- Workplace Health programme – Workplace Challenge
- Support for Sports Coaches – Coach Bursary, Coach Education, RightCoach
- Club Support & Development – Clubmark, Club Matters
- Training / meeting room hire
- Marketing & Communications support and Sponsorship opportunities
- Sport England Projects – School Games, Satellite Clubs, Sportivate.
If you think we can help you please get in touch… Kirsty@wiltssport.org.uk or call 01225 781500.