Spaces for Change (S4C) is a UK wide programme that will find, fund, support and connect young people aged 16-24 to start and run social ventures that unlock the potential of unused or under-utilised spaces for the benefit of the local community, especially other young people.
- be between the age of 16-24
- Beneficiaries must be UK based
- have an idea for a social venture that will unlock the potential benefits of unused or under-utilised spaces for the local community, especially other young people
- apply as an individual or an informal group of up to four people (with groups only the lead will complete the application form, the lead will also be responsible for the award)
- fulfil a clear demand and need, with clear outputs and goals
Website: click here
Tags: Funding A-Z