Wiltshire and Swindon Sport is committed to the principles of equality and diversity.
- Equality is about making sure people from all sections of the community have fair and equal opportunities.
- Diversity is about respecting, understanding and valuing people’s differences and making sure everyone is treated in an appropriate way.
The Board of Wiltshire and Swindon Sport recognise that diversity is essential to the development of the organisation and make the following commitment:
- A minimum of 30% of the Board will be taken from each gender.
- The Board and senior leadership will pro-actively work to increase diversity both among the Board and also among the senior leadership. This work will form part of our Equality Action Plan and be reviewed annually.
- The Board will review progress of the above targets annually and report on these as a part of the Wiltshire and Swindon Sport annual accounts
Tags: Our Policy